I'm Alice, I write code, sometimes text, occasionally hack stuff, and manage servers.
I'm especially interested in information security and generally good at reverse-engineering.
The code is mostly Python and Rust, but I have experience in C, C++, PHP, SQL. Also in malware analysis, data recovery, basic forensics and some electronics.
I've worked a lot with Tor and OpenVPN too.
A few current interesting projects:
- this blog about security and me.
- vpn.ccrypto.org (GitHub)
- LVPNGUI, a Windows OpenVPN wrapper GUI.
- pyopenvpn, a proof-of-concept pure Python OpenVPN client.
- q3tools, a mostly working Quake 3 protocol implementation in Python.
- Octodon.social, a relatively large Mastodon instance.
If you intend to work with me, check if working with a depressive and anxious trans person is not a problem for you.
(remote only, the less vocal communications the better, text/IM is fine). Money is enough motivation and I hate bullshit.
Email: alice at that domain, without the
GPG: I don't have a personal key, if you really need that much privacy just ask and we can figure something out.